Tuesday, June 11, 2013

This is the Day ....

Blogging in my mind everyday…. Bloggingmyheartout

Every day is passing by me and I’m still thinking of writing a blog about me, my life everything about my life and how its going.
It’s just an outlet to let go of my insights on how I take on life as it comes , how I think and I react to others thought….

Each day when I’m up in the morning I’m wonderfully greeted by my 18 months son A with all smiles and that takes off all my sleepy, dizzy morning blues....

I'm a working mom who is very much onto everything and everyone expect herself as of nowwww…

I recently happened to hear a show on RADIO about a topic MULTIMOM .. …. As per the Radio jokey the term is referred to mothers who have not sacrificed, compromised anything for the sake of the children/Family/Creativity. In simple words who have accomplished everything without sacrifice or giving reasons…

Is it possible ??? hmmmmm that is the question.....

Anyways coming back to why i want to blog... i have been blogging in my head for months now many be year or so of i will write a blog about my little observer A on how brave he is , what a charmer is he, wagera wageraa but at the end it came to the fact HOW BUSY I'M...

Hopefully now I should be updating it time on time now... HOPEGULLY (finger crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment