Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Head over Heels

hhmmm hhmmm hey guys you might be thinking that I'm referring to the title of this post "I'm in Love" or something.... hhmmmm

This is particulary for the blogs I stumble upon and get bowled over by their creative skills, writing skills, photographic skills, parenting skills , totally ALL Blogging and sharing skills.

I never miss a single chance to find a new blog and keep updating myself on everything about the blog world. Though I have just now started with blogging.... You/Myself never know if I will continue blogging with the same spirit or stop it!!!!!! I guess the later will not happen anytime as I'm on it now a days....

Getting inspired from all over the other blogs

My tag line until I became a MOM was that "I cannot keep quiet or sit idol for a few minutes in a day given a chance" Either I would try my hands on creative something beautiful or start clic-cloc tidying the house...

Now my hands are full with my 19 month old Aaryan and my full time so called job as of now......

I might going forward link up some beautiful blogs to the above post which stumble upon......


Luv from Jessi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment