Sunday, June 16, 2013

The other day when Aaryan

In the above column I would be sharing all things my little Aaryan did and is doing ...

This would be an update of the little observer who knows a lott more than I/We thought...... huuhhh

It was yesterday evening after his big walk with this Grandpa my LO came home and started saying teevvvv, teevvvv ... I got instantly that he is referring to my Ears.......

Then my big curious mind thought ... let me try asking him the other body parts if he knows and let me tell you I was awestruck.......

Me : "Moo where are your eyes" (I asked this in Kannada though) Ninn kannu yellide mooo...
A : Pointing his tiny tiny Index finger to his eyes said "Illiii" (Meaning here)

Me : "Where is your nose?" (Moogu elli Aaryan)
A: Pointing to his nose said " Illii"

Me: "Mouth"
A: Now he put his Index finger into his mouth and said "Ingee" (In Tamil here)

Now me and my father were in laughter riot.....

Next question was hands and next legs, he happend to show it all...

With great proudness and a hearful of content i thought its enough for the questionaire....

But I still went on to ask him one Final question

Me: "Where is your head Aaryan? " (Ninn thale ellide)
A: Kept both his palms on his head and said " Illiii".

I just grabbed him and loaded him with kisses.... then came the question where did he learn all this and my father slowly happened to answer that he taught him while playing with him everyday....

Greattt

And this is how my weekend came to an END...

Luv 4m Jessi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment