Thursday, June 20, 2013

The irrational rash drivers

This post is dedicated to the 2 wheelers who do not follow or ignore to follow the basic etiquette of traffic rules.

It was a Monday morning and as usual I got into a auto towards my office.

Now the traffic would definately be more during the 9 am to 10 am.

As I sighed a relief of reaching the office (not on time) but not soooo late also I saw a stupid 2 wheeler who just slid his vehicle from right to left few mm from the auto which I travelling. And the result obviously the Auto driver had to move left to stop colliding with the 2 wheeler.

There is more to it... Just as the Auto driver moved to left there was a 2 wheeler coming through the rare end of the Auto and the next thing  I hear is the shreeking sound of the 2 wheeler slide and fall down....

And what happened next the Auto driver panicked, though this happened exactly opposite to my office where I had to get down. My conscious mind said "I should do something and asked the Auto driver to follow the 2 wheeler and note down his number"

But as he tried to follow, we were already followed by 2 2 wheelers and forced the Auto driver to come to halt and started asking him questions
Did you see what you did just now. Huuhhh?
Do you know how bad the people in the bike fell down?
Are you trying to escape from doing this by driving away? blah blahh blahhh.

And next came my role..... Already furious with the whole thing and being not able to catch the offender who escaped.... I got down from the Auto and told the 2 gentlemann that the mistake was not on the driver, it was the idiot who created the whole scene and was wheeing away on his wheels and thank you for stopping to catch the offender.

After listening to me the 2 2 wheelers happened to come to an conclusion and wheeled away in their respective wheeler.....

And as I walked to my office I saw a huge crowd gathered around the 2 wheeler which had fallen down.. Hoping them to have escaped with minor injuries I started walking to enter my offce premises.

I part of my heart wanted to go and see if they are fine but other ignorant part said "Its time for you head to your cubicle" and I happend to follow the second and with trembling hands and heart I walked in to my office.

My conscious mind was still flickering on the thought of how the offender escaped and how the people who thought would be cursing the auto driver for creating the accident even though it is not the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Luv 4m Jessi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment