Monday, January 6, 2014

A Story to tell......

the post title seems to be apt for the topic of today: Woowww I'm getting little creative in writing as well hhmmmm not that I'm not.......ok ok enough of my I can I can't.. For the actual story: On a New year's day everything seems to be fine as we started the day quite well surrounded by family members(In-laws) and there we were getting ready to head back home after breakfast(fill in the blanks. And we left for home and saw my F being in awful state @ 11:30 AM imagine... God I did not want to utter a word or pick a fight with him on this very begining of the New year and I went on to put Little A to sleep and continued cooking and other cleaning stuff. The day passed as normal as it often does and then my Hubbs came home @ around 8:00 PM and asked me if all was fine during the day, I said "Yes". Then he went of offering chocolates (left over after distributing to his office mates) and he offered them to my F as well and all was normal. Then @ 10:30 PM, my Hubbs happened to enter the bedroom and there was a thunder while closing the door which I was not sure why. Then he started to move around a bit and I woke with the sound and asked him if he had dinner. That was it. My Hubbs stormed with full anger saying "You and your F eat fresh rice in the afternoon and you have kept me the left over rice from yesterday afternoon. Me: Totally perplexed of what is happening here. "What left over rice". My Hubbs: "Ask your F to leave our house tomorrow morning. I do not want him to stay here. You guys eat good food and I'm eating left over. I will not eat food from tomorrow @ home. Me: "That is afternoon rice" After this I just did not want to continue the topic and started sobbing and went back to sleep. I sent one message to my Hubbs number quoting : "My Judgemental Husband" contents will not disclose. One more message followed "The rice in the same bowl does not mean it is the same rice of yesterday". Morning as usual I got started my chores and Hubbs got up no reaction and went to office. @ 11:30 I recieved a message from Hubbs " OK I'm Sorry, I overreacted yesterday. Forgive and Forget" After reading this " I will leave you guys to imagine...... I mean how can the guys have such things of their mind I really have no idea. I was wondering how are their brain wires connected. Heights first you blame me for something of which was not done and even thought of and then ask forgiveness and even forget it and that too on the Day 1 of the new year. Hats Off to my Hubbs and to all the men who have been wired the same. Luv Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment