Monday, December 9, 2013

The new learning

Its been a week since I started teaching my smarty pants " The 7 Days of the Week" and hey guys my little one has already knows it byheart... I'm really surprised how these things get into his head so fast... I started just this as he was already saying "andyman" for "Candyman" chocolate and thought let me try Sunday.. The first few times when I started to get his attention with the days he always said "Andymmmannnnn" Slowly but i started to tell him before putting him to sleep... He started repeating the days with me for 3 - 4 times... Then yesterday his Apatha and Periyappa had come by to visit Mr. Little A and I happened to show off little bit of my smarty pants new learning and asked him to say it.. Me: Acchuu please tell Sunday, Monday A: Andymannnn Me: ohhh plzz ammuu say Sunday, Monday A: Againnnnn Andymannnn Me: trying something different "What comes after Sunday, Aaryan? A: Monday Me: Delighted, Monday Amele(means next) A: Taaturdayuuu Everyone bursted out into laugh... And slowly A: sundaaayyy, Mondayyyyy, Tuoesdayyyy, Wenessssdayyy, Thorsdayyy, Fridaaayyy, Taaturddaayyyy, Finish. Wowwww that was good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment