Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Talking the talk

Today morning was as normal as everyday. I was cooking in the kitchen and I heard Mr.A say something and walked out to see Mr. A standing near the door and talking .... A: naanu hogthini (I will go) Me: yellige hogthiyaa (Where are you going ? ) A: Naanu periyappa manege hogthini. (I will go to uncle's house (my hubby's brother's house) Me: Yaake (Why? ) A: Ooota madakke hogthini (I will go to eat food) Me: Am not giving or cooking food A: naanu office ge hogthini (I will go to office) Me: in laughter riots My ohhh my he is picking up words and the languages very quick and as a mom I'm extremely proud as each mother and happy for him and for all for he is gem of a toddler and is unique is his own way... hhmmm huggs to my darling little smarty pants :) just love him a lottttt......... Luv jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment